martes, 9 de junio de 2015

ICT Audio edited Activity 4

Community song-Citizen song



(Firstly, I have edited it using Audacity. Then I have shared it with Spreaker)

COMMUNITY SONG

I am a citizen of my society
And I participate in my community
I do my part, I keep it clean
I make this world a better place for you and me

I love my neighbor, I treat them good
I show respect and dignity like I should
I love my family, I follow all the rules
I take responsibility for what I need to do

There’s so much going on around me
Sometimes I think that it is all about me
Then I look around and see what’s in front of me
It’s you, and me, we help others in need

I do all I can to make this world a better place
Show respect to my neighbor and to the whole human race
Citizenship is who I am, everything that I do
I take care of the environment, how about you?

Society
Neighbor
Responsibility
Help
Human race
Community
Respect
Me
World
Environment
Dignity
Citizenship
           
Activity: Listening
This is a filling the gaps activity. Students will hear the song, which talks about well habits for being a citizen and they will fill the gap with the provided words. Highlighted word will disappeared for them (students will have them below the song, to read and choose the correct one, this way is easier).
Afterwards: Sing the song all together

Contents:
-          Citizenship
Language:

-          Communicative skills: Listening, Reading and writing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario